Sunday, April 12, 2009

woohooooo!

Hello hello! Finally got around to putting some pics up on this thing. the internet is so slow so i have to prepare myself. anyways, in wanaka right now--which is about 1 1/2 hrs N of Queenstown. staying in a pretty sweeet hostel, its right on the lake. oo lalaa!! If I ever come back to NZ to work, this is where I would live. Its just comfy---small mountain town, surrouneeededded by beautiful mountains. just very livable.
almost had a HUGE catastrophe the other night!!! Went out the bars, wasn't even that drunk--or so i thought. we were drinking goon (boxed wine) i NEVER drink boxed wine, and now I remember why. so beth and i got back to the hostel and got on the internet becase we had this bet on the names of the oceans....so you have to pay 1 buck. I woke up the next morning and was like "ohh maybe I should make sure I have my passport, phone, and wallet.....UMMM couldnt find my wallet. was just engaging into major freak out mode. went to the computers, there are 2 of them, and low and behold my fucking wallet was THERE!!!! AHH! I can't belive no one took it. I am a lucky son-of-a-bitch.
anyways, was going to mtn. biking today, but its super windy and raining on and off, so weare going to go tomorrow and go for a hike this afternoon. I think we are going to go to a movie tonight at this sweet movie theatre. anyways, i have lots more to say and write but i'm not organized right now so I will save that for later. xoxo
lake matheson!
Helping Margaret and Hamish make tea tree oil


oo lala


dead tired after the heaphy track



No comments:

Post a Comment